Key words: claim, product claim,
- First of all - Ensure that the product is actually defective by reading the product user manual and our troubleshooting articles on this portal.
- If no luck, submit a ticket to us by clicking "Submit a request" in the top right corner (or click here). You can also contact Waterguard customer service via other channels. Contact information is found here. For quick and efficient handling, we recommend
- that you add a photo of the product label of the defective product. Alternatively, provide the NRF-number/Batch-number (and serial number if it exist)
- that you provide a detailed description of the issue. Adding photos/video is usually very helpful.
- Waterguard customer service will provide further guidance
If Customer Service accepts the claim request, the typical outcomes are
1. If easily swapped, a replacement product is sent directly to the customer
2. If a plumber is needed, Customer Service will order a service job from one of our service partners.
Our warranty terms are available here.