Wireless sensors can be paired by the home owner using the Abralife app or by using the buttons on the Linkbox+ and the sensor. For installers, using the buttons is the easiest way.
Here are some tips if any issues related to sensor pairing:
- Ensure the sensor is powered
- Make sure the protection plastic on the battery is removed.
- Make sure the battery is inserted correctly (the writing (plus) on the battery should be visible before the battery cover is added.
- Make sure the battery cover is properly fastened. Due to the water sealing, it could be hard to turn. Use a suitable tool if needed.
- Ensure the sensor is close to the Linkbox+. The signal strenght (and thus the wireless range) between the Linkbox+ and the sensor is lower during pairing than in normal operation, so the sensors should always be paired before placing them out in the home.
- Try to reset the wireless sensor by holding the button for approx. 10 seconds until a small sound is heard and the sensor is blinking yellow.
- Try to connect the sensor again. Click on the Linkbox+ button once to enter pairing mode (ensure the power symbol on the Linkbox+ flashes blue). Then click and hold the sensor button for 2 seconds. A successful pairing is indicated with a beeping sound on both Linkbox+ and sensor.
- Test the connection by placing the sensor in some water. NB! Do not add water to the sensor while holding it upside down.
If still issues, contact Waterguard for assistance.